Photographs for Pledges
I have shown all of the "yes" ohotos to my class and together, we decided which ones we should keep. We ended up choosing about 30 photographs, theerfore I had to cut it down to about 20 photos.
I had to try to choose the ones where everyone is shown and then edit them to be ready to be send to people who payed towards our project.
For the photos I did not do much. I have change their brightness, contrast, exposure and vibrance. I have also added a little bit more blue tint to each one to make them consistant. (around +5).
The edited photos:
I had to try to choose the ones where everyone is shown and then edit them to be ready to be send to people who payed towards our project.
For the photos I did not do much. I have change their brightness, contrast, exposure and vibrance. I have also added a little bit more blue tint to each one to make them consistant. (around +5).
The edited photos:






















Comments
Post a Comment