11th of March 2018
The last day of shooting was not at intense as the other two days. I spend a lot of the time in the crew room trying to sort out all of the footage and photographs that I have taken. I went through about 2000 photos, but it was not something hard to me. I have done similar work in the past, since my A2 art course was based on photography. I had to decide on the best photographs and get rid of the ones that were not as good.
It was not hard for me to let go of a piece.
The other half of a day, I spend helping my friend with giving actors the right costumes for each scene and taking more stills on the set. I have also spoken to some of the actors in free time to learn a little bit more about their opinions on the characters that they were playing. I had the camera on me and I decided to record one of them talking about Harold - the ghost that they were playing. Sadly the camera does not really pick up any noise, so the interview did not work out.
At some point I had to look at the media. It was something that our friend was taking care of, however his photographs and captions were not the best. My friend and myself decided to change it a little. I have chosen some photos for the media and wrote the hashtags for my friend to add for each photo.
the social media - http://screipttoscreen.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/behind-scenes.html
At the end of the day we had to clean up both crew room and the room in which we were filming the drama.
It was not hard for me to let go of a piece.
The other half of a day, I spend helping my friend with giving actors the right costumes for each scene and taking more stills on the set. I have also spoken to some of the actors in free time to learn a little bit more about their opinions on the characters that they were playing. I had the camera on me and I decided to record one of them talking about Harold - the ghost that they were playing. Sadly the camera does not really pick up any noise, so the interview did not work out.
▼△
At some point I had to look at the media. It was something that our friend was taking care of, however his photographs and captions were not the best. My friend and myself decided to change it a little. I have chosen some photos for the media and wrote the hashtags for my friend to add for each photo.
the social media - http://screipttoscreen.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/behind-scenes.html
At the end of the day we had to clean up both crew room and the room in which we were filming the drama.

Comments
Post a Comment